At Dillon, we are not just consultants. We are owners who are passionate about building a better, smarter and more purposeful community, one that works better, functions better, and is efficient, safe and sustainable for future generations.
Dillon is an established, employee-owned professional consulting firm at the intersection of planning, management, engineering, and environmental science. With 20 offices and more than 900 employees across Canada, Dillon offers a wide range of services related to building and improving facilities and infrastructure, protecting the environment, and developing communities.
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Proposal Coordinator in our Winnipeg office.
As a Proposal Coordinator you thrive on organization, detail, and deadlines. Your strong time management and communications skills allow you to produce polished client proposals that are both highly professional and showcase Dillon’s project and market expertise, while addressing the needs of Dillon’s diverse client base. You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced office environment and your ability to adapt to schedules and collaborate with team members are key to your success.
● Manage the development and coordination of proposal submissions, including editing, formatting, and overall document review
● Complete quality control measures to ensure request for proposal requirements are met
● Assess all available information regarding the project opportunity and work with the submission team to determine the clients’ needs
● Track and coordinate the internal approval processes
● Coordinate with proposal submission managers and technical staff, along with coordinating the flow of information among team members, both internally and externally
● Compile and distribute completed submission, including printing, scanning, binding, and delivery
● Maintain and monitor a database to track information related to current and potential project opportunities
● Assistance with other administration related duties as required
● A minimum of 5 years’ administrative experience with preparation of proposals/reports/publications with strong graphics and editing capabilities
● Certificate or diploma in a marketing, business, administration or related field
● Experience in a professional services consulting firm (environmental/engineering) considered an asset
● Advanced skills in Microsoft Word
● Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
● Proficient with Microsoft Project and PowerPoint
● Strong formatting, editing, and proofreading skills with excellent attention to detail and high regard for accuracy
● Development of graphics, page layout design, and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (In-Design, Illustrator, and Photoshop) considered an asset
● Strong interpersonal, organization and time management skills
● Strong professional verbal and written communication skills
● Ability to work successfully in a fast paced environment with changing workload demands
● Overtime and irregular hours may be required at times to meet deadlines
Dillon offers competitive salaries, health benefits and a generous retirement savings plan.